3 King Therapies L.L.C. is seeking Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialists to provide Recreation and Aquatic Therapy to clients with various disabilities in the DFW metroplex. This position is part-time and PRN. Hours are flexible and there is potential to gain more clients over time. Punctuality, reliable transportation, and a heart for serving others are all a must, as therapists are required to travel to homes and facilities. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.
- Provide one-on-one home and community Recreation and Aquatic Therapy to children, adolescents, and adults with physical, intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Create tailored goals to meet the needs of individual clients
- Document on each session
- Communicate with other team members and service providers
- Turn in timely documentation including weekly invoicing, progress notes, and related paperwork
All therapists must have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CPR/AED/FIRST AID Certification (American Red Cross or American Heart Association only)
- CTRS or TRS/TXC certified
- Lifeguard or Basic Water Safety (American Red Cross or American Heart Association only)
- Social Security Card
- Driver’s License
- Auto Insurance (with 100/300/100 coverage minimum)
- Professional Liability Insurance (with $1 million/$3 million coverage limit)
- Contractors must have reliable transportation and a willingness to travel to consumer homes and facilities.
- Hourly Rate is based on education/experience.
To apply please email resume and cover sheet to Kyndall King at: